Finding places to eat well for less than ten euros is an important part of surviving in any european city.
In this review all places to eat are in walking distance of the city centre.
What they sell
- plates of meats, rice beans and veg
six to seven euros
Very good burritos, a range of fillings and sauces. Vegetarian and healthy options.
- Downstairs on Suffolk Street
- Sandwiches, quiches, wraps and rolls
- six to eight euros
- excellent quality and fresh ingredients
Fallon & Byrne
- On Exchequer Street, just up from music maker.
- Sit in or take away
- selection of sandwiches, salads, full plated meals etc
- very good quality